Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 28, 2011

Daily Dose (10)


This weekly meme is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly :)



I don’t want to think about how different my life would be if I had never met you.

Sometimes, music is all you need.

I’m not perfect. Every now & then, I fall apart.

“Even if the path is a little blurry, keep walking. You’ll focus in when you know what you want. Then the picture of your life will be crystal clear.” 
Just don’t ever give up.

“Where did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere along in the bitternessAnd I would have stayed up with you all nightHad I known how to save a life”#nowplaying: The Fray - How To Save a Life


We loved with a love that was more than love. 

                     - Edgar Allen Poe

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


The idea of making a playlist of the music I've been listening to a lot lately was from Alice over at The Reader Room! I think this idea is awesome because our blogs don't have to be just about books, lol!

Snow Patrol - Run (Live)

 
If you follow me on twitter, you have probably seen all my crazy tweets about this video! This is my happy place at the moment! I can watch this video over and over and OVER again! It just makes me so happy and giddy inside! :)
 
Happy Monday and happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. I love that quote by Edgar Allen Poe. All the pics are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kind of obsessed with Snow Patrol. I love Run, Set Down Your Glass, Set the Fire to the Third Bar, The Lightning Strike, You Could Be Happy.. oh I could go on and on :)

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!!
    All such cute pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Poe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow Patrol is my favorite band ever... I love them, and I love this video, it's so beautiful when they all sing together, so strong, and powerfull... well, ok, I have to admit I cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Snow Patrol! Such a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the photo's above. You always choose great photo's for Daily Dose. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p