Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 4, 2011

Cover Reveal: Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Like a few of my more recent Cover Reveal posts, the first book to this series isn't going to be released until September 15th of this year (expected publication taken from GoodReads)! But the cover for the second  book, PURE, has been released out into the wild! Isn't it gorgeous?! I don't know about you all, but I'm a sucker for book covers! I don't know what it is about them, but they rock! Like I mentioned in a Cover Reveal post a while back - the second or third or fourth cover in a series is awesome because somehow the cover always compliments the first book in the series or the book before that book. Let's get a look at what I mean; let's take a look at the first book in this series:


Yeah, you see what I mean now?! :) HAHA! Something with the colors are so captivating! They're both plain, pretty simple covers, but something about them has me captivated! *__*

What are you thinking? Are you in a trance right now? LOL, let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time reading about Half-Blood and OMG it sounds so good. Yes the Covers are beautiful too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome covers! Thanks for sharing.

    Reading Lark has decided to give you an award!

    Visit Reading Lark to Accept Award

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p