Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 1, 2011

Descent of the Angels Reading Challenge: January Winner!

 
I hope you've all been having fun reading all these awesome angel books! Wow! did January go by in a blur or what?! I'm totally bad with keeping up with all these challenges, lol! Anyway, lets get to what you guys all came here for!
 

The winner of January's angel reviews is:

Val @ Truth Be Told!

CONGRATS! Val has already been contacted and she has already claimed her prizes!

• • • • • • • • • • • •

Descent of the Angels Reading Challenge UPDATE: This month Books Over Boys will be hosting the giveaways! I'll have the review post up soon!

Good luck with the challenge and always, happy reading! *__*

1 comment:

  1. Woooo hooo.

    I was so excited when I found out I won. :)

    Thanks for this. I have been wanting Halo for freaking EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p