Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 31, 2011

Daily Dose (6)

"I love that so many people have taken this meme under their wing and are enjoying the theme. It's brilliant to pop over to random blogs and catch some inspiring images. If you'd like to participate in Daily Dose, simply make a post on Monday with a bunch of images you find magical and hope to inspire your readers with then share the link below."

This weekly meme is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly :)







Please don’t have somebody waiting on you.

And what am i supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?

I guess it’s true that love was all you wanted, Cause you’re giving it away like it’s extra change, Hoping it will end up in his pocket but he leaves you out like a penny in the rain, Oh, cause it’s not his price to pay,Not his price to pay..

September saw a month of tears, An’ thankin’ God that you weren’t here, To see me like that, But in a box beneath my bed, Is a letter that you never read, From three summers back, It’s hard not to find it all a little bitter sweet, An’ lookin’ back on all of that, It’s nice to believe.

Okay, I know that these are probably not real inspirational, but I love these songs! Majority of them are from Taylor Swift if you haven't already guessed! :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


The idea of making a playlist of the music I've been listening to a lot lately was from Alice over at The Reader Room! I think this idea is awesome because our blogs don't have to be just about books, lol!
When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly
I feel that I’m alive

When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that I’m alive
Mmmmm Ohhhhh

When you bless the day
I just drift away
All my worries die
I’m glad that I’m alive

You’ve set my heart on fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman
On clouds above

I couldn’t get much higher
My spirit takes flight
Cause I am alive


 
This is the only song I have for this week because it's a very inspirational song, I believe! Check it out!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Happy Monday everyone and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p