Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought, etc.
_________________________

So, for a couple of weeks now, I keep telling myself that I'm going to make an IMM Vlog, but every week when Sunday rolls around, I chicken out. I don't know, but I'm very hesitant about it. Don't get me wrong, I have tried to make a vlog, but after watching it, I'm like, "Nooo! I'm sticking to the regular!" LOL :) Anyway, let's get on to what I received this week!


BOUGHT:

My awesome brother and his wife were in town last Monday, so before they headed back home, they took me to B&N and bought me:
RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:

This week I got some super duper squee-worthy books in the mail!
BORROWED:

The super awesome Lauren over at 365 Days of Reading let me borrow her ARC copy of:
  • A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (AH! I can't wait to start this one! OMG!)
So, yeah pretty much a lot of awesomeness! I can't wait to get to them all! :) Well, what did you receive this week? Leave a link in the comments, and I'll be sure to check them out! Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Nice stuff. So jealous of Original Sin.
    And while you were here not vlogging, we were there squishing in entries for Angelfire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved, loved, loved Unearthly; hope you enjoy it too.
    Nice mailbox this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOMO! Great week. Will watch for OS, and get it back to you pronto. Will also watch for your review of Unearthly.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! *Love* your mailbox photo!!! I'm hopping by to tell you that there's a linky that you can put your reviews in on my page now:

    http://lazygirlreads.blogspot.com/2011/01/mini-challenge-2011-post-link-page.html

    I've also added a little random prize at the end to show my gratitude of you all doing my challenge!!

    xo,
    Lah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good books thins week!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

    New Follower!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p