Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy happy happy New Year to you, and you, and you! :) I just have to say that, so far this year, I've met sooo many awesome people! Authors, bloggers, more authors and more bloggers! LOL! And most of all, I've discovered lots and lots of BOOKS! I only started blogging in the tenth month of this last year, which didn't or doesn't feel too whole, so now that it's a new year, I have lots of goals I hope to accomplish, but I don't want to list them because then I feel that I might not go through with them, haha! But, I hope you've all had a great day and I wish you all have a great new year!

*image taken from Once upon a Twilight! Just wanted to share because it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p