Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 20, 2011

Mini Book Challenge for 2011


This is the fifth challenge that I've signed up for, but I think I can actually accomplish this one. I won't be listing the books that I plan on reading because it might change. I already have a few books in mind, actually I think I'm reading one right now! So, yay! This sounds like a great, fun challenge, so read on and sign up! :)

Hosted by Lazy Girl Reads

THE CHALLENGE:
  • This challenge goes from Jan. 1st 2011- Apr. 1st 2011
  • Rules: Choose 4 books according to the following guidelines:
  1. Something old
  2. Something new
  3. Something borrowed
  4. Something blue
  • You don't have to pick the books ahead of time! Be creative! While the other categories are self explanatory, 'Something blue' can mean a book with a blue cover, a book with the word 'blue' in the title, a book that takes place at sea...anything you want!

HOW TO SIGN-UP:
  • Place the button on your sidebar & create a post that you can link Lazy Girl Reads to via the linky at the bottom of this POST!
  • Leave Lazy Girl Reads a comment to let her know you're participating, she would love to follow you back and check out your book reviews!

1 comment:

  1. You rule :)

    Thanks for signing up. Looking forward to your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p