Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading :)

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser

"It wouldn't be my move," Jace agreed. "First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order."
-Page 153, "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare

I orginally had another quote in mind, but when I ran across this one - I just had to share! LOL

I started this book over my Winter break and so far, I'm enjoying it a lot! Jace, Jace, Jace - what to think of him?! :) Either way, I already know I'm going to be shipping him *__*

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this book and this is a really interesting teaser. I should read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice. I like this one. I haven't made it around to reading the series, yet but I need to. Happy Tuesday and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love these books! They're just so funny and awesome!
    I totally flipped when I heard The Maine song when I got to your page! I still can't believe I forgot! *fail*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p