Jan 28, 2011
My Bookshelf is Featured at Stephanie, A History!
So, my bookshelf is featured over at Stephanie, A History! :) I've never done a bookshelf tour but this is probably the closest I'll come to it! *__*
Click on THIS to get to the post! Say hello to Stephanie for me! Oh, and if you want, come back and let me know what you think of my bookshelf and books!
Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































How come you have soooooo many Clockwork Angels? lol
ReplyDeleteI love all your little knick knacks...:) Super cute!
ReplyDeleteLooksie Lovitz - they're for my Descent of the Angels reading challenge! You should sign up! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Jasmine! I collect snowglobes or globes all-around! *__*
ReplyDeleteJealous.. Your shelf looked so clean and tidy :P
ReplyDeleteLove looking on others bookshelves :)
Need to get my books out of the boxes and take some pictures soon too :P