Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey through a world of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

These past two weeks was my Winter break and I had planned to get in a lot of reading but sadly, I only finished two books! Here they are:

*Read my review here!

*Read my review here!

This week I plan on finishing:



So, what did you read this past week and what are you planning to read this week? :)

5 comments:

  1. The City of Bones looks like a great read.

    I am currently reading a reread book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love City of Bones and hope to read the other two books before book 4 comes out. I also loved Firelight and cannot wait for book 2. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, you've read lots of great books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're enjoying City of Bones. I recently finished Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wither has such an amazing cover I just want to snatch up that dress too!

    City Of ones waits for me to read it too and I cant wait to do so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p