Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading, is hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey through a world of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

It turns out that I'm not sticking to this, so now I'm lowering my goals a little bit. With that said, this week I finished one book, which was:


The Lonely Hearts Club
*Read my review here!

This week I am going to finish:


I've been reading this one but I'm not quite done just yet, maybe I'll be able to finish it today. If so, I'll come back and update this! :)

It's a new week - what did you just finish reading and what are you planning to read next?

7 comments:

  1. Ohh.. I really want to read City of Bones :)

    This week I have read The Diary of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern (not quite sure if its the right titel since mine is not english :P)
    Hoping to finish it today so I can get started on Evermore and Matched :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I know what book you're talking about - it sounds familiar!

    Evermore! I've read that one! And Matched - still in the middle of reading it; I'm on chapter 19!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading Dead Rules By Randy Russell and Delirium By Lauren Oliver. They are both really good so far. City of Bones was one of my all time favorites by the way :) And I really need to start Matched i just got my copy in the mail 2 weeks ago and I read Evermore and really liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books Kreag! I can't wait for Delirium! :)

    I've heard nothing but great things about City of Bones; I just need to finish it now!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read both of these books. City Of Bones is on my book shelf... taunting me I am sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed TMI and will watch for your review.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked City of Bones. It's one of the first books my little sister recommended to me instead of the other way around. (She's ten years younger and a senior in high school, God I feel old.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p