Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)


I haven't made an IMM post in a while, frankly just because I haven't received anything in my mailbox and I wasn't able to post these earlier because I was away for my Winter Break so this is what I received from the weeks of 12/20-12/27 of 2010!

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought.


WON

Wither (ARC) by Lauren Destefano
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW

Return the Heart by T.K. Richardson

RECEIVED FOR X-MAS

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

BORROWED


I also received lots of awesome swag!

*I apologize for the bad quality!

I received sign bookmarks of Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton, Firelight by Sophie Jordan, Haven by Kristi Cook, and A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford. I also received a couple of temporary tattoos of Vampire Academy, and a few stickers of Angelfire, A Touch Mortal, and Firelight. I won a necklace of Haven, a keychain of Vampire Academy, and a bracelet of Vampire Academy!

A huge thank you to Erin U., Savannah, Erin S., Courtney, Sophie, Kristi, Leah, and Yorkshire Publishing! Also, thanks to my 9 year old nephew for letting me borrow his Harry Potter series, because if not for him, I might not complete the challenge (it's more convenient!)!

So, what did you receive in your mailbox this week? :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p