Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6): The Iron Queen


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
_________________________________

The Iron Queen
by Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: February 1st 2011 by Harlequin Teen
Synopsis taken from Goodreads

My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back. 
I don't know about you, but I am SUPER DUPER excited for this book! Just today, I read on another blog that its release date is January 25th. Now, I'm not sure because this isn't the expected publication date mentioned above, so if you know the correct date, please - do tell! I am IN LOVE with this amazing series! It's a little bittersweet that this series is coming to an end, yet I cannot wait to find out what's going to happen! Wait - is this the last book? Yay? Ney? :) Also, check out the covers!

LIKE, OH MMM GEE!

They're . . . they make me speechless! These covers are stunning! Wait until you have the actual copy in your hands! :) Mind-blowing!

What's your WoW pick this week?

2 comments:

  1. One of my resolutions is to read all these great series this year.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p