THE MOST HILARIOUS, FUNNIEST, and CUTEST CONVO EVER! J
<BooksOverBoys> BRB<AkashaHale> List so farL<AkashaHale> Almost 40 books.<AlexBG> OMG....<AkashaHale> I know. lol.<AkashaHale> We're gonna have to have a vote.<BrielleBookworm> Haha. That should be interesting.<AlexBG> OKay so I am trying to dowload google picasa and I am trying to add my folder full of images...<AkashaHale> Awesome :D<AlexBG> @Akasha when we you doing the votes??<AkashaHale> We still need Katie. She needs to give us her list of book covers. lol<AkashaHale> Today. Hopefully.<Hannah> I'm almost done..<AkashaHale> On this blog.<Hannah> Katie was on Twitter a minute ago. But she just went off to Starbucks* Ecey (72.82.110.168) has joined #Official Book Blogger Get Togeth<Hannah> Or not..<Hannah> Hi Ecey!<Ecey> Hey Hannah<AlexBG> Ecey you're back!<AkashaHale> brb<AlexBG> @Akasha I'll be ready!<Ecey> Yeah, kinda, I'm trying to write up some html so I'll be in and out of the conversation<AkashaHale> I need to find a table thingy to set the book covers in for the votes.<AkashaHale> Does anyone know where I can find one?<Hannah> ummm...noooooooooo wait--noooo.<AlexBG> Google it??<Hannah> i can't think of one<AkashaHale> Alrightly!<AkashaHale> OH!<AkashaHale> Mindful Musing knows.<AkashaHale> brb<AkashaHale> FOUND ONE!<AkashaHale> I had it saved to favorites last time I used it.<AlexBG> @Akasha YAY!<Hannah> wooohoo<BrielleBookworm> Phew.<AkashaHale> brb lunch<AlexBG> I am trying to figure this out...=D<Hannah> kk Akasha<AkashaHale> Back, why am I eating lunch at 3pm?<AkashaHale> Katie just DM me her list of book covers :D<Hannah> kk awesome :D<AkashaHale> I found the codes for that table, I'll have all the book covers up soon.<Hannah> ok. let us know when its up :)<BrielleBookworm> Alrighty. :D<AkashaHale> Damn! Wrong code.<AkashaHale> Where did Momo go?<Hannah> Momo...Momo..Where are you..?<Hannah> lol<AlexBG> MoooooMo!!<AkashaHale> MOMO! *Looks under the bed*<Hannah> *looks in closet*<AkashaHale> *Monster jumps out*<Hannah> lol!<AkashaHale> Thats not Momo.<AlexBG> *looks behind bookshelves*<AkashaHale> :0<AkashaHale> The bookshelf ate her.<Hannah> MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOO!<AlexBG> Awwww she will never be forgoten...<AkashaHale> *Pokes Momo*<Hannah> lol<AlexBG> With a stick!<AkashaHale> brb<BrielleBookworm> Bas bookshelf. What did we telling you about eating our friends?<BrielleBookworm> *Bad<AlexBG> LOL! Brielle!* DforDarla (98.112.93.66) Quit<Hannah> heehee<BooksOverBoys> Back! Just had to wash a truck load of dishes!<BooksOverBoys> Whew!<AlexBG> Shes alive!<BrielleBookworm> Alright, bookshelf, you're off the hook. *tosses bookshelf treat.*<Hannah> yay<BrielleBookworm> xD<AlexBG> Lol.....<BooksOverBoys> I just read all of that!<BrielleBookworm> Haha.<BooksOverBoys> You guys are tooo funny! I'm seriously saving that and putiing it on my blog! :)<AlexBG> Sorry...we thought you were dead...<BooksOverBoys> No lie!<BooksOverBoys> At least I was remembered!<AlexBG> Of course, not that I was about to steal all your books or anything..*cough*<BrielleBookworm> xD<BooksOverBoys> Haah! you guys make me laugh! . . . and smile! :)<BooksOverBoys> Is it just me or is the playlist not on the actual chat page?<BrielleBookworm> Glad to know I made someone laugh, and smile, today. :D<AlexBG> =D Well were glad you're okay!<Hannah> heehee. don't worry, Momo, I would have tackled and Xander and kept the books for myself.<BooksOverBoys> Awh thanks!
The purple is when I left and when I returned! *__*
Jan 30, 2011
Random Post!
I love these girls! That was totally the highlight of my Sunday! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































Love you too Momo!! <3 See? LOL no I see how random we were.....
ReplyDeleteHaha! Warning: Chatting may cause randomness. :D
ReplyDelete--Brielle
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!*ROFL*
ReplyDelete