Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 15, 2011

Notable Quotes (2)

Notable Quotables
 
What you do with this meme is that every week you'll post a quote, say what book you got it from, who the author is and why you chose it.
 
Here's this week's quote:
I grabbed a pen off my desk and wrote below my "Yesterday" entry. I wasn't rewriting history, I was just reminding myself that I could get over heartbreak if it happened another time.
The Lonely Hearts Club
by Elizabeth Eulberg
This quote is somewhat similar to the quote I picked last week, but it's stated kind of differently. I just really enjoyed this quote because in the moment of reading the book, I felt like the MC had come to a huge realization.
And yes, I somehow got by with a little help from my friends.
The Lonely Hearts Club
by Elizabeth Eulberg
This quote says it all - all you need in life is friends and everything will be alright.
If you've read the book, you would know exactly how appropriate this quote is for the book overall.
 
I know, this week I didn't stick to picking just one quote, but I can explain! I just finished this book about fifteen minutes ago and so these quotes are still alive and fresh in my mind, so I really just had to share!
 
This weekly meme is brought to you by Bewitched Bookworms!

3 comments:

  1. Cool quotes! The second one reminds me of the Beatles song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah, the book focuses a lot on the Beatles! And that's an understatement! :) It's a must read if you're a Beatles fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful quotes you picked and ... YES it truly reminds me of the Beatles.

    I've heard good things about this books, maybe I need to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p