Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought, etc.


This week I received a copy of The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber and a chapter book of Secrets and Shadows, the second installment to the 13 to Life series by Shannon Delany.

What did your mailman drop off in your mailbox this week? :)

3 comments:

  1. Great books and your lucky to have gotten Secrets and Shadows. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker<< what a long title. I wish the cover gave us something more than just a plain font. :D
    But I am looking forward to know what it is about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog: http://wordsandwhisperings.blogspot.com/
    Sorry if you don't accept them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p