Anyone can play along, just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"Not necessarily. The most terrible things men do, they do in the name of love."

-Page 107, "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare
If you read my TT last week, this was the one that I had originally picked, but when I ran across the other one, I had to go with that one first! Anyway, I think this teaser has a point to it! :)
I love this quote! City of Bones was a good book! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete