Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading :)

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"Not necessarily. The most terrible things men do, they do in the name of love."
-Page 107, "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare

If you read my TT last week, this was the one that I had originally picked, but when I ran across the other one, I had to go with that one first! Anyway, I think this teaser has a point to it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this quote! City of Bones was a good book! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p