Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 8, 2011

Notable Quotes (1)

Notable Quotables
 
This week I ran across this on someone's blog and decided to join in! What you do with this meme is that every week you'll post a quote, say what book you got it from, who the author is and why you chose it.
 
Here's this week's quote:
"The surest way to hurt yourself is to give up on love, just because it didn't work out the first time."
The Summer of Skinny Dipping
by Amanda Howells
I picked this quote because I believe it rings loud and true! After a heartbreak, you have to pick yourself up and believe in love again. But I'm a hopeless romatic, so what do I know?! :)

This weekly meme is brought to you by Bewitched Bookworms!

6 comments:

  1. I've alwaysss wanted to read this book! Haha, and I'm a hopeless romantic too! (and a new follower! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote! I am obsessed with them at the moment.
    Books For Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great quote from a great book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful and intense quote, it surely makes me want to read this book. Thanks so much for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great quote. I'm going to have to check out this meme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Your blog is so gorgeous and fun! I love it. Also, this meme looks like fun, too. I may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p