
I picked this quote because I believe it rings loud and true! After a heartbreak, you have to pick yourself up and believe in love again. But I'm a hopeless romatic, so what do I know?! :)"The surest way to hurt yourself is to give up on love, just because it didn't work out the first time." The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
















































I've alwaysss wanted to read this book! Haha, and I'm a hopeless romantic too! (and a new follower! :D)
ReplyDeleteLove this quote! I am obsessed with them at the moment.
ReplyDeleteBooks For Company
That's a great quote from a great book! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful and intense quote, it surely makes me want to read this book. Thanks so much for participating!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great quote. I'm going to have to check out this meme. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Your blog is so gorgeous and fun! I love it. Also, this meme looks like fun, too. I may have to try it out!
ReplyDelete