Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 6, 2011

I won an award! :)

I received this award from Marcie over at To Read or Not To Read :) She's an awesome blogger and I think...you should totally check out her blog!

Here’s the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about myself:
  1. I'm the youngest in my family.
  2. I love this band called The Maine (hence the video under "About Me," lol!)
  3. I really really really love the movie, The Last of the Mohicans.
  4. When car/window wipers wipe away the rain - that AMAZES me, ALL THE TIME!
  5. Reading the Twilight Saga was the catalyst for my reading addiction!
  6. I like to eat my fries when they're cold and soggy. *__*
  7. I have twenty-two nieces and nephews - in total!
I pass this award to:
  1. Wendi's Book Corner
  2. Booklopedia
  3. It's all about books
  4. Mystifying Paranormal Reviews
  5. A Little of This & That
  6. The Book Genie
  7. Bookphobia
  8. Books with Bite
  9. My Bookish Ways
  10. Amina Black
  11. Two Chicks On Books
  12. All Things Historical Fiction
  13. i heart books.
  14. The Bookish Type
  15. Novels On The Run
Stop by and check out these awesome blogs! *__* And thank you Marcie!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you so much for the award :D
    I have a friend who really likes The Maine too. I guess they are pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for put my blog into you list
    :)
    It makes me want to fix them all XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Thanks you. [:
    and congrats to you =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!

    Taylor~ http://allthingshistoricalfiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p