Here’s the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about myself:
- I'm the youngest in my family.
- I love this band called The Maine (hence the video under "About Me," lol!)
- I really really really love the movie, The Last of the Mohicans.
- When car/window wipers wipe away the rain - that AMAZES me, ALL THE TIME!
- Reading the Twilight Saga was the catalyst for my reading addiction!
- I like to eat my fries when they're cold and soggy. *__*
- I have twenty-two nieces and nephews - in total!
Stop by and check out these awesome blogs! *__* And thank you Marcie!

















































Congratulations and thank you so much for the award :D
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who really likes The Maine too. I guess they are pretty good :)
Thank you so much for put my blog into you list
ReplyDelete:)
It makes me want to fix them all XD
Awe, Thanks you. [:
ReplyDeleteand congrats to you =D
Thanks so much for the award!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award!
ReplyDeleteTaylor~ http://allthingshistoricalfiction.blogspot.com/