Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought, etc.


WON

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly from Novel Novice

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW


RECEIVED FOR GIVEAWAYS

5 ARC copies of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver - swag

A huge thank you to Simon and Schuster for sending me the Clockwork Angel ARCs and Jana for sending the swag to help out with my challenge giveaways! Also, a big thank you to Leanna for sending me a copy of her book!

So, if you want an ARC of Clockwork Angel and some swag, it is not too late to sign up for my reading challenge! You can find the original challenge post HERE! :)

You've seen what I received in my mailbox this week, so fellow bookworms, what did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning Revolution! I really want to buy this book, I just need to wait for it to become a bit cheaper on Amazon.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Revolution! How fun is that. I really want to read that one too. :) Enjoyn the books you got there in your mailbox. Love the covers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. l keep going to buy Clockwork Angel then telling myself to wait awhile as l have so many to read! Hope l will get to it one day.
    Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. I can't wait to read Demon Trapper's Daughter!

    Check out my IMM:
    http://kreagslistofawsomebooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reads. I really want to get to Revolution. And very cool that you got Clockwork Angel copies.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I've heard great things about Revolution, looking forward to your thoughts on it. I love your IMM picture, too cute. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p