
Expected publication: March 8th 2011 by Random House Children's Books
Elayne thinks the old family story that one of her ancestors stepped through a tapestry into a world of mythical beasts makes a great fireside tale. But she lives in the real world. In New York City. And she's outgrown that kind of fantasy.Until she finds herself in front of a unicorn tapestry at the Cloisters museum and sees her initials woven into the fabric. And hears a unicorn calling to her. And slips and falls—into that other world.Suddenly the line between fantasy and reality isn't so clear. But the danger is real enough. Almost before she can think, Elayne is attacked by a ferocious beast, rescued by a unicorn, and taken prisoner by a tyrant king. Each of them seems to have an idea about her—that she's a hero, a villain, dinner!But Elayne has a few ideas of her own. She wants to overthrow the king; she wants to tame the unicorn. She wants to go home! And she's willing to become both hero and villain to do it.

















































I love unicorns. Haha. :) Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://leecheeeee813.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html
oh man a unicorn story , I must read it. I used to collect unicorns when I was younger.
ReplyDeleteMy WOW
YUP! I am totally waiting for this one too!! I love the cover!
ReplyDeleteI just read this and LOVED it. I'm not really into fantasy, but it was so good. I hope you like it when you read it! :) Can't wait to see your review!
ReplyDeleteWhat!!! You're blog is so friggin cute! I want to eat it! So glad you included music! People never do that!! Exclamation points!! I'm your newest follower..! ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads