Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 15, 2011

Daily Dose (8)


This weekly meme is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly :)

love

Bubbles

HUG

THE hug

• • • • • • • • • •


The idea of making a playlist of the music I've been listening to a lot lately was from Alice over at The Reader Room! I think this idea is awesome because our blogs don't have to be just about books, lol!
She grew up on a side of the road
Where the church bells ring and strong love grows
She grew up good
She grew up slow
Like American honey

Steady as a preacher
Free as a weed
Couldn't wait to get goin'
But wasn't quite ready to leave
So innocent, pure and sweet
American honey
When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothin', nnothin' is goin' right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come runnin' to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

• • • • • • • • • •

Happy Monday and happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Nice DD. *trying to figure out why Sam and Dean would hug* (I haven't seen Supernatural in ages)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Especially the first one, so romantic! Happy Monday to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, they are all so cute! ^.^
    Hmm.. My favorite would HAVE to be the bublle one, it's so colourful!
    Perhaps if you have time would you mind checking out my daily dose and blog?
    Thanks!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p