Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 21, 2011

Daily Dose (9)


This weekly meme is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly :)









♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥









I less than three John'O! :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


The idea of making a playlist of the music I've been listening to a lot lately was from Alice over at The Reader Room! I think this idea is awesome because our blogs don't have to be just about books, lol!


Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes

 

Easton Corbin - I Can't Love You Back

 

A Rocket to the Moon - If Only The Knew


 
Every Avenue - Tell Me I'm A Wreck

 
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love these photos! Especially the last John O' one where he's talking about experiences and third photo, so beautiful! Totally will be checking out these songs, I love Rocket to The Moon's Mr. Right so I bet I'll love this one too! :D Happy Monday Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these photos! l love A Rocket to The Moon =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p