Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 5, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Award!


I am always in shock when I receive an award from my readers! It's a really sweet gesture! And the amazing ladies over at Reading Lark have given me the honor of The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Thank you!

So to accept, I have to share four guilty pleasures and pass the award along to six other sweet blogs.

My Four Guilty Pleasures:
  1. Jersey Shore
  2. The Bachelor
  3. Staying up real late on the weekends just because I can
  4. Cupcakes
Six Sweet Blogs I Love:

4 comments:

  1. Awww. Thank you Momo. This is so nice of you. I love cupcakes as well, chocolate cupcakes.

    -Hale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Momo you're so sweet. Like cupcakes. I love cupcakes. Next time I make cupcakes I'll give some to you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Momo you are so sweet! <3 Thanks so much! LOL....I stay up late weekends because I can too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much Momo! You're so sweet! YUMMY! I love cupcakes! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p