Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 21, 2011

Movie Trailers!

So, I was at the movie theater on Friday evening to watch I Am Number Four and everyone knows that there are always trailers before the movie starts and there were a bunch that I wanted to watch, so I'll try to post most of them here! :)

THOR



PROM



BATTLE: LA



FAST FIVE



SOURCE CODE



I didn't see this trailer at the movie theater, but I haven't seen this one yet, so I'll post it here to share with everyone!

TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON


So, which movie(s) do you want to see? :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I hereby would like to give you the 7 fact award.
    Come and check my blog to see how you can securet hos award for you blog

    Kyanara
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-fact-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Prom... prom.

    THE COLOR IS WRONG, THE COLOR IS WRONG!!

    Women... Women!"

    Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Prom, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun. And wow, Transformers 3 is going to be out soon, I wonder what it's going to be about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p