Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 26, 2012

Squishy Bloody Crack for Reapers: Day 4


He said nothing but only stared at Cadan. Will's eyes glowed bright green, and even in the dark hall I could see his power humming furiously around him. Cadan rose to his feet, cupping this jaw - laughing. I would have bet everything I owned that Will's punch should have crushed every bone in Cadan's face. How was he even alive?

Unless he wasn't human.

"What are you doing here?" Will demanded, his voice subzero cold, frightening even me.

"I only wanted to meet her," Cadan said. "I had to get a look at the girl who's been rustling everyone's feathers so much lately. She seems to be the object of Ragnuk's obsession, not to mention Bastian's. Can you blame me for my curiosity?"



Oooo, a sneak peak at the oh-so-famous Cadan! :) He's something, I tell you! In Angelfire, all we know is that Will isn't his biggest fan, at all. But after I finished reading Wings of the Wicked, I couldn't help but fall for him a teeny, tiny bit. He's definitely a character that grows on you and after seeing more and more of him, you just won't be able to resist. He's charming, witty, comical, caring, and he's got a little edge to him that just makes him fun and carefree.

Earlier this week, on Tuesday, Courtney shared with all of us, Cadan's theme song for Wings of the Wicked and after reading the book and finally listening to his song, I couldn't help but think:



And if you haven't had the chance to take a listen to it yet, well....here it is for your hearing pleasure. ↓




I KNOW! It's totally appropriate and so Cadan! If you've read Angelfire, don't you think it fits him perfectly?! And for Wings...man, wait until you guys read that one! If you haven't read Angelfire, still...well, you're missin' out! ;)

Okay, onward! Today's post is by Sam from Paper Cuts who did a very unique kind of post! She just finished Angelfire recently and her review is still fresh on the blog! Speaking of, seee *points* Sam was able to finish Angelfire just in time for Wings of the Wicked's release! She didn't have to wait about a year and then some for its sequel! You can definitely finish Angelfire within a day, easily, because it's that awesome! If I were you, I'd get to it!


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Sam on Angelfire: Okay, Ellie first! She is one tough cookie! She has the world thrown at her and she doesn't crack! Ellie is one of those people you wish to be. Someone who is strong and has all the power in the world, but doesn't let it get to her head. She still cares about the people around her and about keeping everyone safe. Even her own Guardian angel, Will.

Speaking of Will.. Sighh...Will! He is one sexy beast! :) He would give his life up for Ellie's in a heartbeat. He is strong and powerful, and he is faithful. I want a Will. He stands by Ellie no matter what, and will never give up on her. And I repeat, I want a Will. 


Hey everyone! Hopefully, as you know Wings of the Wicked comes out January 31st, and in honor of that, Momo came up with this great idea to do a mini blog tour just on her blog! I loved Angelfire so I jumped at the chance to be apart of this! Luckily I was chosen and here we are now! 

If you haven't read Angelfire, then stop reading this post, go get the book, and begin reading. If you have read the book, then you are awesome and keep reading! Not that those of you who haven't read Angelfire aren't awesome, just not as awesome as the ones who have! :)

So I have a few pieces of jewelry that are really important to me. They were all given to me by various family members and I love them dearly.





Two of them are rings that my Mom gave me. Another is a Pandora charm bracelet that my grandmother gave me, and the other is a Shama necklace that was given to my brother that I gladly took because he doesn't wear necklaces! 

If you have read Angelfire, then you know that Ellie has a wing necklace that was hers from way back when. I am happy to show you some of my favorites that I found when I googled winged necklaces! :)



 And here is an awesome picture of the ever crazy Nicki Minaj! I thought it would go well with the theme!! :) 
~~Sam

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Aaah, amazing post! I so want a winged necklace too! Actually, I do have one but it's a half-winged necklace; I want one with two wings! *goes on a hunt* :) Oooo, lookie here! I want one like this:


or this


or this


but maybe not one like this but it still looks really cool


And that Nicki Minaj picture is priceless! LOL, she would wear something like that! Anywho, what do you think of the necklaces?! Which one do you think looks most like Ellie's? :) Do share!

Well people, we're getting closer and closer and closer to Wings of the Wicked's release! Can ya feel the excitement?!?! Cause I'm real excited! I can't even wait! I know, I've already read it but I can't wait for all of you to finally read it and....a copy of it will look really pretty on my bookshelf! <333 EEP!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

5 DAYS UNTIL WINGS OF THE WICKED'S BOOK BIRTHDAY!
Ahh, we're down to single digits, not only that, we're down to one palm! Holy mutha freak! Get excited people! REAL excited!

More about the author:

Courtney Allison Moulton lives in Michigan, where she is a photographer and spends all her free time riding and showing horses. She has always loved reading about ancient mythologies, studying dead languages, and telling scary, romantic stories. ANGELFIRE is her debut novel.

Find Courtney Allison Moulton Online: Website | Twitter | Blog | Facebook

Purchase Angelfire: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository
Pre-order Wings of the Wicked: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p