Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 20, 2012

Vote Aiden and Seth for Sexiest Heroes! #HalfBloodLegion

Blaire from The ParaRomance Club contacted me last week, asking me if I had wanted to advocate for both Aiden and Seth from Half-Blood...and after being Alex's advocate for the YA Heroine Tournament, I couldn't really turn down the offer because I love the series and of course, the guys, so here's my post as to why you should vote for these two very sexy heroes! ;)


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

What makes Aiden St. Delphi the hottest stud around, you ask? Well, I turned to the twittah for some help and I asked:


Then I got a few reponses:







His personality, his guitar pick collection, his confidence, his sexy, muscular biceps and triceps...and pretty much every muscular part of his body makes Aiden St. Delphi the mutha freakin' GOD of all the sexiest heroes! Eh, see what I did there?! ;)

Now as you probably noticed, I didn't include the eyes...because, well if you know me, eyes drive me insane. Good insane, of course and no one's eyes does that better than Aiden St. Delphi's. <3333 Like seriously, what kind of eyes are "thundcloud eyes?!" That's a storm all on its own! Everytime Alex mentions his eyes, I come close to death each time; no joke.



Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, what did I tell you.

Aiden St. Delphi is the sexiest hero evah because:
  • he's loyal which means he will do right by you
  • he doesn't push himself all over you
  • he will put you first before anything and everything else
  • he's almost, sorta like the broody, moody type of guy will is sexy all in its own league
and lastly,
  • he loves passionately and strongly and fiercely yet he has so much control that it drives the sexy meter straight through the roof
VOTE AIDEN ST. DELPHI

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

Now, Seth - tsk, tsk, tsk. He's such a mystery. Like I did for Aiden, I asked the twittah the same question...well, except I switched out Aiden's name for Seth:


And the responses were:




After I got those responses, I was pretty much like:


GASP

Because those two tweets sum up everything about Seth. He's a different sort of hero, meaning that he seems to be like the cocky, "I-don't-give-an-eff-about-anything" sort of guy yet, somewhere along the line he's been hurt...like really bad. And to me, those sort of guys make my heart ache so bad. I just wanna wrap them in my tiny embrace and hold onto them forevah. I'm not saying that's how Seth is exactly because we haven't seen much about him but from what we've read about him thus far, I've sorta come to that conclusion...ish.

But yes, Seth's quirkiness, charisma, attitude, remarks, etc. make him a very sexy hero because you just don't know what to expect from him. He'll definitely keep you on your toes! :) Plus, he's carefree and when you're wound up so tight you're close to exploding, Seth will be sure to help you have fun and just be!

Seth is the sexiest hero OF. ALL. TIME. because:
  • first of all, who doesn't love a guy who just goes with the flow of life?
  • his humor will most likely have you laughing your eyes out until you cry and develop a six-pack
  • he's fluent in Sarcasm, I mean, WIN right there
  • like Aiden, he'll do anything to make sure you're safe, alive, and breathing ;)
and lastly,
  • he's mysterious which keeps you wanting more no matter how hard you try to resist
VOTE SETH

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

And well....there you have it! Vote for Seth and Aiden because if you guys don't, Alexandria will probably be very pissed and once she reaches that point, there won't be any reasoning with her and....you guys don't want her coming after you guys! ;)


VOTE FOR AIDEN AND SETH

2 comments:

  1. I totally need to read this book already!!!!! I have no idea why I haven't read it yet! lol! It sounds and looks pretty sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Momo! I already voted, but I wanted to stop by and read your post since they are always so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p