Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jan 16, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought, etc.
_________________________

Photobucket

Wow, it's been nearly a year since my last In My Mailbox - seriously! My last IMM was on February 2nd, 2011. In my last IMM blog post, I started doing vlogs and for some reason since then I stopped. Anywho, let's get to the present. These are the books I received since last Saturday - January 7th, 2012.

Since Saturday, I received a package(s) every day up until Wednesday. On Friday evening, I went to my B&N and purchased the Soul Screamers omnibus, Volume One for the Soul Screamers reading challenge! I also purchased Switched by Amanda Hocking because I have been wanting to read this series since forever and I absolutely love the new covers! They're so gorgeous! :)

And the most exciting package I received this week was from Lisa Desrochers! Right when I saw the package with her name on it, I knew right away what book was within! I couldn't tear through the package wrap fast enough! I am such a freakin' fangirl of this brilliant series! I'm a bit sad to see it end but I'm totally excited at the same time! I picked it up last night and I'm already two hundred pages in...waaah; almost done! Eeep!

• Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal by Lani Woodland, Melonie Piper, Rita Webb, Wendy Swore, Melanie Marks, Heather McCubbin, and Evan Joseph (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Tempest by Julie Cross (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Wasteland by Lynn Rush (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Anew by Chelsea Fine (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Soul Screamers, Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Switched by Amanda Hocking (Goodreads | Amazon)

Huge thanks to Yara from Once Upon a Twilight! for the ARC of Kiss of Frost, Rita Webb for contacting and mailing me the copy of Transcendent, S. F. Robertson from Wastepaper Prose for the ARC of Tempest, Lynn Rush for sending me a copy of Wasteland, Shellie from Creative Reads for purchasing and mailing me a copy of Anew, Jena from Shortie Says for mailing me her copy of Obsidian, and lastly, thanks to Lisa Desrochers for mailing me an ARC of Last Rite.

I purchased Soul Screamers and Switched this past Friday and I absolutely cannot wait to dive into those two as well! Aaah, so excited! Anyway, I apologize for the messy/unorganized format of this post! It has been so long since my last IMM post that I don't even really know how to format my list of books, my thank you's, and what not, lol!

Lastly,

What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Ah! You got Last Rite! You lucky duck, you! (Oh well, I'll just have to go sneak into your horse and steal it...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul this week!! I hope you can find time to read everything you crazy.

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading Obsidian! I just bought the eBook for my Nook a couple weeks ago. I'm also super excited for Soul Screamers! I have the whole series (that's already published) on my bookshelf waiting to be read! I kept putting it off, so I'm participating in Rachel's Soul Screamers challenge.

    I've had my eyes on Jennefer Estep's books...I ended up putting myself on the waiting list at the library. I have Tempest and Switched, but I haven't read them yet either!

    Anyways...awesome Mailbox!

    bookluvrmindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so many great books. Obsidian, the Soul Screamers series, and Switched (well the whole Trylle trilogy) are super awesome! I really want to read Tempest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Last Rite! Can't wait for your review on that one I've been waiting since oh book 2! Wastelands looks really good! And you're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TONS of fab books!!' I hope you love them all! Especially obsidian :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p