Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 16, 2013

back to back to back to back

last week when i fell off the face of the social media world, it was because i was 1) lazing around, lol, and 2) reading a ton of books. i make it sound like i read so many but in reality, it was only a total of three. but hey, that was a lot for me in a week! ;p

i don't know if it's just me but there's this high that takes over when i finish a book. it's like all these endorphins flood my body and i feel like i'm on top of the world. no joke! anyway, when i finish a book, i feel like i can read 56893154975 books back to back to back to back.

the three books that i read last week were:

pleasure unbound by larissa ione
desire unchained by larissa ione
against the wall by bebecca zanetti

after i finished against the wall, i wasn't sure what to read next (isn't that always the biggest dilemma?), i just knew that i wanted to read something. i went through all the books in my kindle and after realizing that i have all the books in cora carmack's losing it series, i decided to continue where i left off and that was at keeping her.

it was so exciting to return to bliss and garrick's awkward and adorable world of love! i absolutely ate it all up in a quickness! while i was reading, i noticed (after it occurred a few times) that garrick had a repetitive line that i just knew was going to be important throughout the book. after the third time or so, it clicked in my head that i needed music and because garrick's line was, "marry me?" i had three choices in mind. although, when it came down to it, there was one obvious choice for me and i just had to share it with all of you!


105 is the number that comes to my head
when i think of all the years i wanna be with you
wake up every morning with you in my bed
that's precisely what i plan to do

and you know one of these days when i get my money right
buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
we'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
but one day, i won't be able to ask you loud enough

i'll say will you marry me
i swear that i will mean it
i'll say will you marry me

how many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
baby i don't ever plan to find out
the more i look, the more i find the reasons why
you're the love of my life

it's such a sweet song and i especially love the line where he says, "but one day, i won't be able to ask you loud enough." i feel like that is so garrick's mind set!

what do you think of the song? also, the music video is so freakin' sweet! i swear i gained five cavities just from watching it. ;p

so, where does this leave me?

i'm still riding out my book high and you might think that there's no dilemma for me this time because obviously, the next book i'll pick up is faking it but actually, there is a slight dilemma.

(i feel like it was quite a while ago but if i remember correctly it was just...) yesterday, rome by jay crownover went up on edelweiss. GUISE, I NEARLY PISSED MY PANTS. shortly after requesting it, i got approved and before i knew it, big brotha rome was sitting on my kindle shelf like a very early christmas present that just crumbled any and all resistance.

because i'm in a cora carmack state of mind, i feel like it would be the right thing to do and jump into max and cade's world but... rome! gosh, i don't know what to do!

what's your $0.02? any thoughts that could potentially sway my decision a bit? if so, let me hear it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this song! I remember someone telling me Jason & Jordin are together, didn't know that! They're too cute! And yes, every time Garrick said "Marry me" I just melted. SWOON!!

    Vi
    AKA Vi3tBabe
    Deity Island

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p